Dry Running – NGE
Saving water is a big necessity and a modern day problem we all need to focus on, IRP’s Next Generation Engineering Polymer (NGE) can help solve this issue and save huge amounts of water and lubrication use in the Beverage Filling industry. IRP’s NGE (Next Generation Engineering Polymer) Series is an innovative Polymer material that has been specifically formulated to be used on Beverage Filling production lines without the need for use of lubrication and water, therefore, saving huge amounts of water and lubrication leading to more environmentally friendlier, safer and more cost efficient production lines.
- IRP’s NGE Polymer has a high abrasion resistance leading to longer life.
- IRP’s NGE Polymer has a very low co-efficient of friction leading to great bottle stability and transfer.
- IRP’s NGE Polymer has excellent chemical resistance.
- IRP’s NGE Polymer is approved for direct food contact.
- IRP’s NGE is used in both Slat Chains and Modular Belting products and is locally manufactured with stock readily available.