EXTRA LOW FRICTION – XLF
A-C14-E1-0001 – HD2540-RX7705-FT-XLF-K0325-DPT
A-C14-E1-0002 – HD2540-RX7705-FT-XLF-K0450-DPT
A-C14-E1-0003 – HD2540-RX7705-FT-XLF-K0750-DPT
A-C14- ATW TOP
A-C14- ATW BOTTOM
- IRP’s Extra Low Friction acetal (XLF) is a special blend of internally lubricated acetal for reduced wear up to 15% and an exceptionally low coefficient of friction over plain acetal. XLF is intended for high-output applications at moderate to high speeds and is used extensively in dry-running glass handling when the chain is subjected to abrasion and high wear.
- Colour: Anthracite/Silver Grey
- IRP’s Extra Low Friction Polymer (XLF) has been specially formulated with internal additives to provide extra low friction properties.
- IRP’s Extra Low Friction Polymer (XLF has a very low co-efficient of friction leading to great bottle stability and transfer.
- IRP’s Extra Low Friction Polymer (XLF) has excellent high abrasion resistance.
- IRP’s Extra Low Friction Polymer (XLF) is used in both Slat Chains and Modular Belting products and is locally manufactured with stock readily available.