HIGH PERFORMANCE POLYMER – HPP
HD2540-RX7705-FT-HPP-K0325-DPT – TOP
HD2540-RX7705-FT-HPP-K0450-DPT – TOP
HD2540-RX7705-FT-HPP-K0750-DPT – TOP
- IRP’s High-Performance Polymer composite (HPP) has been specially formulated and tested for extended wear life in abrasive circumstances up to five times longer compared to plain acetal. IRP’s HPP is used extensively in industrial baking applications when the chain is subjected to high heat and dirt.
- Colour: Black
- IP’s 2540 HPP (High-Performance Polymer) Series has excellent resistance to both high heat and high wear and is ideal for applications like panning-depanning, and lidding-deciding.
- IP’s 2540 HPP Series is 50% lighter than a conventional st-steel chain making the 2540 Series easier and safer to handle.
- Being 50% lighter reduces power output on motors, reducing electricity consumption and reducing wear and tear on motors and gearboxes.
- IP’s 2540 HPP Series does not conduct heat but actually dissipates heat.
- 2540 HPP Series provides a 35% reduction in friction and counter surface wear compared to when using st-steel table top chains, therefore, increasing the life of bread pans and pan lids by up to 35%.
- IRP’s 2540 HPP Series drastically reduces the noise level of conveying compared to st-steel table top chains.
- IRP’s 2540 HPP has been designed to simply and seamlessly replace st-steel tabletop chains without changing any guides, wear strips or bends, changing the belt and sprockets is only required.
- Designed for conveying in the moulding, proofing, oven infeed-discharge, panning-depanning areas.